Monday, March 17, 2014

Fabric Frenzy Friday Features

Wow, that title is a mouth-full! Try saying that 5 times fast! ;)

I thought it would be fun to start featuring some links from Fabric Frenzy Friday.  I am always so inspired by what you all are creating with fabric, and I swear my to-do list just keeps getting longer as I see your beautiful creations made with fabric.  There is just not enough time! :)


First off is this awesome quilt called A Twisted Path by Simply Pieced:



I love the composition of the half square triangles, and I love that it is on the masculine side! Janet did a great job on this and I love the fabrics she has used on this quilt!  I could definitely see myself making something like this for my husband or son! 


Next up, is Jamie from Busy Bee Quilts.  She is sharing this darling little Shamrock Table Runner!


She has used our Shamrock Template to make this cute runner, and she also made some fun pillows with it as well! :) I am loving all the fun projects for St. Patrick's Day! 




I love the geometric pattern and modern design of this pillow! Plus, I am rather fond of pillows, so this pillow makes me very happy! ;) I could also see this design as a great modern quilt! 





These little tea cozies are so charming and would make such fun gifts!  I can't wait to make some of these! :)

To see all the amazing projects shared from last week's party go here!

Talk to you soon,





6 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Just lovely!|!! I adore the first quilt

Shar said...

Those are fun ideas!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What fun projects…love the quilt and the adorable tea cozy! Thanks for sharing :)

Janet @ Simply Pieced said...

Wow! Thanks for featuring my Twisted Path quilt. Such an honor!

Jayne said...

Thank you so much! There are plans for a quilt with my pillow pattern in the works! Love all these projects too!

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Great projects!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...