Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Kitchen Sewing Projects

Hi there! I have been searching for easy and fun sewing projects for my kitchen recently, and thought it would be fun to share my finds with you!





First up, we have these darling little tea towels.  These were made from Moda Toweling which you can find at our shop here!  These will definitely spruce up your kitchen, and add a pop of color! 
Sew 4 Home --- Tea Towel Tutorial

I have seen fabric coasters everywhere, but I am pretty smitten with these cute little coasters with hearts! 
30 Handmade Days---Fabric Heart Coasters

Summer is fast approaching, and I am sure you will be invited to a potluck or two--so why not show up with a cute little cover for your bowl?  These covers are fat quarter friendly and really dress up your bowl! 

The Cottage Momma--Potluck Bowl Covers


These casserole carriers are so great! I think these would be an awesome gift --you could include a casserole dish and you are good to go! 
Taylor Made: Casserole Carriers

There are so many cute coaster tutorials out there, but this one really caught my eye! I love the fun ruffle in there! I can't wait to make some of these!
Nana Company-Pretty Little Potholders Tutorial


Have you ever thought about making your own cloth napkins?  After looking at how easy this tutorial is, I am definitely considering it! 
Nicoles Classes---Mitered Napkins Tutorial

If you are trying to be more "green" -- these cloth paper towels are the perfect way to be a little more "green" in the kitchen! 
Mommypotamus--DIY Unpaper Towels

I love these fabric-covered benches! I love a good DIY project, and one that includes fabric definitely has my attention! What a fun way to add color into your kitchen. 
A Lo and Behold Life: Fabric Covered Stools

One of the first things I learned to sew was an apron when I was in 8th grade! I haven't made one since, but looking at this darling apron makes me want to make one--in every color!
One More Moore--Ruffled Apron 

Since I want to make one of each of these projects, it looks like I had better get sewing! 

Talk to you soon,



3 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What fun projects!! Thanks for sharing :)

Jacqui S. said...

A lovely choice of designs. Would you also have a sewing machine cover tutorial, an easy one for a beginner, please?

AuntMamie said...

I love the bowl covers - a great way to use up a few fat quarters that are lovely but don't match anything else! Thanks for sharing! (Linked to this blog through The Sassy Quilter).

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...