Thursday, November 9, 2017

Christmas Mystery Quilt {Week 5}

Hi there!  I can't believe we are finishing up our Christmas Mystery Quilts!  I have loved doing this Sew Along!  Another Mystery Quilt is in the works, and details are coming very soon!

**Before we get to the reveal of the Mystery Quilt, I wanted to let you know that we have a new exclusive Block of the Month we are offering for next year!  I loved designing and making this quilt, I hope you will join me! Click HERE for details! **

Star Spangled BOM for 2018





Previous Posts:







Scroll down for the final reveal:

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Ta Da! :) 

I had sooo much fun with this quilt you guys!  I hope you like it as much as I do!


I wanted this Mystery Quilt to have a different layout than the Halloween quilt, so I designed this one to be "on point."  I had a lot of fun designing each of the blocks, especially that center star block! 

 One of my favorite parts of the quilt is how the hourglass blocks form an eight pointed star - which is my favorite star block! 

I also had to throw pinwheels in there, because you all know how much I love my pinwheel blocks! 


Primrose Cottage Quilts quilted this with a fun holly design, which I love because there is holly in the center star and on the backing! 

The striped piece in your kits is used for binding.  Striped binding is my favorite, and with the Christmas theme - it makes it that much cuter in my opinion. ;)



I hope you guys enjoyed sewing along with me!  You can download the quilt assembly instructions below!  I can't wait to see all of your finished quilts on instagram!






Be sure to post your pics on Instagram and use the hashtag: #ChristmasMysteryQuilt --- we want to share your pictures on our Instagram page!




Talk to you soon,





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You!!!!

Monica said...

oh how CUTE! Not sure i'll have mine quilted by Christmas but I plan on getting it together this weekend. Looking forward to the BOM program next year. Thank you you for this opportunity. :)

Jill said...

This is arorable-well worth the wait for the reveal! Thank you so much for sharing this project!

NDQuilter said...

Very adorable for Christmas. Thanks so much!

Rosemary said...

I loved doing this quilt, Lindsay. Your instructions were perfect and cutting all the pcs. out with the labels made it so much faster to do. I cannot tell you how pleased I am. I will be putting it together by the weekend. Thank you so much~~

Lyrique Threads said...

Just read your 9-segment tutorial from three years ago about how to sew a quilt... That's such a nice and thorough tutorial with plenty of pictures to show the process. As I am new to quilting, I'm so glad to have it as a reference. Thank you for taking that time to put it together.

Jackie said...

I love the layout! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Very Nice Collection.Thnx for sharing keep up the Good work..
Embroidery Machines

Anonymous said...

Thank you and love it !!

Sandra said...

Thank you so much for sharing this Christmas Mystery with us. Will be making this one for myself. So cute. Wishing you Happy Holidays.

Sandi Timmons

lindak21 said...

Thanks so much for this! You really do such a good job with the layout of the quilt-along...love this pattern!

Christie said...

Just found you! - (Thanks to Jacquelynne Steves) Saved this mystery quilt instructions, will be making this soon. Thank you so much for the pattern. I am now going to follow you on Bloglovin so I can do your next mystery quilt with you. Thank you so much! HUGS... and stitches

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...